At Fippet, whilst you maintain “Partner Connection” with us, you will be entitled to Email & Phone Support. The following are the two types of free support:
FREE BASIC SUPPORT
- ONGOING free support for simple questions/answers regarding use of ServiceM8 – we won’t leave you in the lurch – there are limits however, please read below!
- If you are a Facebook User you can join our ServiceM8 tradies online community – all members are linked to Fippet and two other awesome ServiceM8 Partners, and we all band together to help each other out.
TERMS & CONDITIONS to Free Basic Support:
This Free Support is provided as an act of “good will” – please note the following:
- Try to keep calls within normal hours of business (between 9 and 5) unless it’s an emergency;
- Free Service is limited to 5 minutes per support request – anything over will default to our hourly rate of $110 + Tax charged on a pro rata basis rounded up to the next 15 minutes ($27.50 + tax)
- More than one support request in any one week will also result in this minimum charge.
- Minimum charge is $27.50 + GST for all support requests exceeding 5 minutes on any one week.
- Emails preferred if not an urgent issue;
- SMS support is not supported
- Free Support includes both tweaks to your system, and phone time as long as it takes no longer than 5 minutes
This service is part of the following Support Packages
- ServiceM8 Introduction – total of 3 hours consultation time
- ServiceM8 Re-boot – total of 2.5 hours consultation time
If you have engaged us for one of the above support packages we will provide Priority support for a period of 1 days.
You will be able to use the maximum amount of time (indicated above) across all of your consults, phone calls and screen shares, including the initial consultation within 14 days
This support can be phone/email and also via Zoom Screen Share Software upon request – a special link will be provided in your post consult communications to book anything longer than a quick call.
The idea is that you will work through the tasks given to you by us during the consultation, and we will be available for you during the support period to absolutely nail your system and get it humming how you should expect!
TERMS & CONDITIONS for PRIORITY SUPPORT:
Priority Support is provided as part of our three Package Deals as outlined above, there are a few conditions as follows:
- Try to email or phone where possible, we will get back to you as soon as we can;
- When emailing support requests, please include as much information as possible, including job numbers
Once your Support period is up, we are still available for the Free Ongoing support outlined above. It is up to you to make the most out of your training.
Fippet is here to help, and we want you to get the most out of ServiceM8 and your other systems, don’t hesitate to contact us if you are stuck!