At Fippet, whilst you maintain “Partner Connection” with us, you will be entitled to Email & Phone Support. The following are the two types of free support:
FREE BASIC SUPPORT
- ONGOING free support for simple questions/answers regarding use of ServiceM8 – we won’t leave you in the lurch – there are limits however, please read below!
- Eligibility to join ServiceM8 tradies – our Facebook support group
TERMS & CONDITIONS to Free Basic Support:
This Free Support is provided as an act of “good will” – please note the following:
- Try to keep calls within normal hours of business (between 9 and 5) unless it’s an emergency;
- Free Service is limited to 10 minutes week – anything over will default to my hourly rate of $110 charged on a pro rata basis
- Minimum charge is $27.50 + GST for all support requests exceeding 10 minutes on any one week.
- Emails preferred if not an urgent issue;
- SMS support is not supported
- Free Support includes both tweaks to your system, and phone time as long as it takes no longer than 10 minutes
This service is part of the following Support Packages
- ServiceM8 Done Right – max 3 hours extra – expires after 14 days
- ServiceM8 Re-Boot – max 1 hour extra – expires after 5 days
- ServiceM8 for Sole Traders – max 1 hour extra – expires after 5 days
Once you have experienced one of the above support packages we will provide Priority support for the period indicated above against each option.
This support can be phone/email and also via Zoom Screen Share Software upon request – link will be provided in your post consultation email.
The idea is that you will work through the tasks given to you by us during the consultation, and we will be available for you during the support period to absolutely nail your system and get it humming how you should expect!
TERMS & CONDITIONS for PRIORITY SUPPORT:
Priority Support is provided as part of our three Package Deals as outlined above, there are a few conditions as follows:
- Try to email or phone where possible, we will get back to you as soon as we can;
- When emailing support requests, please include as much information as possible, including job numbers
Once your Support period is up, we are still available for the Free Ongoing support outlined above. It is up to you to make the most out of your training.
Fippet is here to help, and we want you to get the most out of ServiceM8 and your other systems, don’t hesitate to contact us if you are stuck!