FiPPeT has long been Australia’s leading ServiceM8 Partner. We are ServiceM8 specialists and have helped more small businesses get up and running than any other partner globally!
With this in mind our pricing is now based on the needs of the average client.
NEW CLIENTS GET 15 MINUTES FOR FREE!
To get started we offer all new clients a FREE 15 MINUTE call to introduce ourselves, explain the partner program and determine if ServiceM8 can work for you and your business CLICK HERE to book your free 15 minute call – NOTE this is only available to new clients.
If you are going ahead with ServiceM8 ask us about extending your trial and any discount offers for new subscriptions.
STILL NOT SURE ITS FOR YOU!
If you are unsure of whether ServiceM8 is for you or not, you can book a Suitability Consultation HERE.
OR… YOU ARE SURE AND YOUR’E READY TO GO!
You may already know ServiceM8 is for you, in this case you simply need to reach out via our CONTACT PAGE – fill in some details and we are away.
NOTE: We are often booked out 2-6 weeks in advance at times so don’t leave it to the last minute!
NO.. you just want a partner!
If you are on a budget, or feel you are quite savvy, you may not need any further training at all, but feel having a ‘person’ to support you would be a good thing, our ONGOING GENERAL SUPPORT is available for connected clients in a number of ways and usually costs nothing – follow the link to find out more.
Alternatively we are also training new partners, and they can also be a good option for the budget conscious ServiceM8 user
All support requests for connected clients must be submitted via email to email@example.com
ServiceM8 INTRODUCTION or HEALTH CHECK
Our FLAT RATE package is $1850 plus tax and includes the following:
This is for all users, whether you are a newbie to ServiceM8 or have been using it for a while. We are specialists at cleaning up accounts that are in disarray – this often takes longer than setting up from scratch!
- Anywhere from 2 – 6 hours of Zoom intensive screen share training sessions
- Priority support for 30 days from initial consultation (unlimited support)
- Prompt and ongoing general support (NOTE: requests must be submitted via email) after expiration of 30 day priority period
- Full analysis of your business requirements
- Screen recording (you need to remind us)
- Activation & explanation of add-ons
- Automations training and basic set-up
- Online presence (your website links and social media)
DISPATCH BOARD TRAIINING
- Understanding the Dispatch Board
- Set up QUEUES
- Training in the use of QUEUES – ACTION REQUIRED – FOR MY REVIEW
QUOTING & INVOICING
- Quote (options)
- Online acceptance
- Adding items
- Partial Invoicing
- Understanding how ServiceM8 talks to your accounting system
- Help with Xero (for Xero users only)
- Clients & Sites – understanding correct set up
- Basic client and material imports if required (extra charges may apply if .csv file isn’t suitable)
- Materials & items (understanding and correct use of)
- Automated supplier import (initial import assistance if required)
- Customised document templates for invoicing & quoting
- Lifetime support for your document templates
- Multiple versions of your document templates if required
- Sample email & sms templates to get you started
- Understanding how to edit & add email & SMS templates
IF ALLOCATED ZOOM TIME ALLOWS:
- Services for Recurring jobs
- Services for Quoting
- Assets basics
YOUR STAFF & THE APP:
- We will make sure you understand the app
- Advice on Security roles & staff settings
- Use of personal calendar for staff unavailability
- Work through a process for staff intro to ServiceM8
- Cheat sheets for your staff
OTHER AREAS WE CAN HELP:
- Deputy (payroll management system)
- Reporting (Wink Reports)