Consultation Services & ServiceM8 setup Packages – Terms & Conditions
FiPPeT is an independent Certified ServiceM8 Consultant and it should be noted Fippet has no control over the ServiceM8 functionality.
If you decide ServiceM8 is unsuitable for your business, this does not release you from the below trading terms.
“Our full trading terms and package pricing are detailed below and our business relationship with you will be governed by the applicable terms from time to time. As the terms may change, we suggest that you check this page prior to placing further orders”.
- New clients – first two hours are charged at $175/hour on a pro rata basis, subsequent hours are charged at $110/hour (pro rata)
- If you book a consultation and can’t make it, you must let us know within 2 hours of the scheduled time or a $25 fee will be charged
- UPGRADING – if you engage us for Ad Hoc Consulting, Suitability Consultation, Quick Start or ServiceM8 Health Check and choose to upgrade to full set up – you will not be charged for the initial consultation, and will instead be invoiced for the set up package you choose as per conditions below. Time used however will be deducted from the total time you are entitled to for the package you have chosen.
Set up Packages
- By engaging us to conduct any of our ‘ServiceM8 Set up packages” (excluding Quick Start and Health Check) you have the option to withdraw either during or immediately after the first consultation;
- If advice of withdrawal from the chosen package is not received within 1 hour of the initial consultation you may be charged also an extra fee of $110 should templates and back end set up be also completed on your account;
- Notification must be via email or phone and you will be sent an email acknowledging cancellation.
- Should you decide during or after the first consultation you will only be charged an hourly rate of $175 based on time used (rounded up to the next 15 minutes)
- You will be invoiced for the full amount of your package within 14 days from date of first consultation regardless of amount of consultation time remaining on your set up package
- Consultation time to be used within 3 months of initial consultation, after which it will expire – consultations after this time will be charged at our current hourly rate
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Before engaging Fippet in any consultation packages or set up services, you must accept our Terms and Conditions either by ‘quote acceptance online’ via links sent with the quote or ticking the ‘I accept Fippet Terms and conditions’ box on our online bookings page – either of these options will be regarded as acceptance of our trading terms and conditions.
Payment of Accounts
- Payment is expected within 7 days from the date of invoice
- If invoice cannot be paid within our payment terms we expect communication via email explaining the delay and expected payment date which must be mutually agreed upon
- In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs”
See our PRICING PAGE for a summary of our Pricing & Options