Consultation Services & ServiceM8 setup Packages – Terms & Conditions
FiPPeT is an independent Certified ServiceM8 Consultant and it should be noted Fippet has no control over the ServiceM8 functionality.
If you decide ServiceM8 is unsuitable for your business, this does not release you from the below trading terms.
“Our full trading terms and package pricing are detailed below and our business relationship with you will be governed by the applicable terms from time to time. As the terms may change, we suggest that you check this page prior to placing further orders”.
- If you book a consultation and can’t make it, you must let us know within 2 hours of the scheduled time or a $25 fee may be charged
- All consultations must be booked via our ONLINE BOOKINGS page. This ensures timezone considerations are accounted for, and that we won’t double book.
Set up Packages
- Should you decide during or after the first consultation to not move forward with the training you will only be charged an hourly rate of $110 based on time used (rounded up to the next 15 minutes). This rate will also be charged for any times spent working in the set up of your system.
- You will be invoiced for the full amount of your package within 14 days from date of first consultation regardless of amount of consultation time remaining on your set up package
- Consultation time to be used within 14 days of initial consultation, after which it will expire – consultations after this time will be charged at our current hourly rate
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Before engaging Fippet in any consultation packages or set up services, you must accept our Terms and Conditions either by ‘quote acceptance online’ via links sent with the quote or ticking the ‘I accept Fippet Terms and conditions’ box on our online bookings page – either of these options will be regarded as acceptance of our trading terms and conditions.
Payment of Accounts
- Payment is expected within 7 days from the date of invoice
- If invoice cannot be paid within our payment terms we expect communication via email explaining the delay and expected payment date which must be mutually agreed upon
- In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs”
See our PRICING PAGE for a summary of our Pricing & Options