Jodi Homer T/as FiPPeT is committed to respecting your right to privacy and protecting your personal and business information. We are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 and any relevant state legislation, as well as any other applicable laws and codes affecting your personal information. FiPPeT will respect your privacy in accordance with our standards, policies and procedures.
In order to provide consultation and Support services FiPPeT requires access to your business systems to perform this service.
In the case of ServiceM8 clients, FiPPeT requires partner access to your ServiceM8 account in order to maintain the commissions that ServiceM8 provides – this is a condition of the provision of free basic support to clients.
We do however adhere to the guidelines set down to partners of the following systems to which FiPPeT is certified:
- ServiceM8 Job Management software – Gold Partner
- Xero Accounting software – Authorised Integrator
- Deputy Payroll Management software – Partner
- Intuit – Quickbooks Online accounting software – Partner
FiPPeT only collects such information as is necessary to conduct business with you. You will always know what information is being collected, and you will have the option to choose how FiPPeT uses your information to communicate with you. We will only collect information by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive way.
FiPPeT will only use personal or business information you have supplied in order to:
- identify you as a client;
- provide consulting services and support to you, your business partners and your employees;
- operate our business as it pertains to you;
- keep you informed about FiPPeT services and those of relevant business partners;
- fulfil legal and regulatory obligations;
- provide you with our e-newsletter (FiPPeT Mail);
- communicate with you about FiPPeT initiatives; and
- send you information about products and services we offer.
By providing information and allowing access to your business systems, you consent to us using your information as outlined above.
We have implemented procedures to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your information. We review these arrangements to ensure we are doing all that is reasonably and technically feasible at the time to protect your information.
FiPPeT and its employees understand the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy through FiPPeT’s operating procedures, training programs and internal policies.
FiPPeT uses screen share software “Zoom” and via the use of this, FiPPeT clients may also have access to information on the systems of FiPPeT. By engaging FiPPeT for consulting purposes you also agree to treat any personal or business information associated with FiPPet as confidential.
ACCESS TO YOUR ServiceM8 ACCOUNT
In 2020 access permissions were changes inside your ServiceM8 account. You can now revoke access without affecting our commission from ServiceM8 and therefore your free support. This can be found inside your settings – staff settings.